Palmyra is a premium dry-fruit brand, which readily provides its consumers with unique, luxury products. The company was established in 2013 as a group project partnered by four young entrepreneurs of Swiss, Arabic, and Italian nationalities. The name “Palmyra” originates from an ancient city located in Syria which dates back to the Neolithic period and second millennium BC. Our story commences with our initiative to introduce superior dry fruits in the European market. We work specifically with the tasty and nutritious date fruit. This sweet and savory snack is considered the gem of the desert. Our dates are cultivated single-handedly from our private farm located in Saudi Arabia. Because the entire supply chain is in our hands, we are able to ensure the very best products. As an addition to dates, we have branched our products to the Mediterranean area. We are now producing gourmet edibles such as stuffed figs and apricots. This touch has added even more culture and diversity to our brand, and we are eager to continue to grow geographically as a company, which ensures regionally-rich delectables in Europe.
Dates are among the revered, nutritious dried fruit that are symbolic of vitality and growth, with approximately 600 varieties in the world, today. Dates have Energy, Calcium, Vitamin, Fiber and Iron in abundance.
The first civilizations in History 5000 years ago used to cultivate and consume dates because of their nutritious values. The culture then spread from Mesopotamia and the Indus Valley to all the continents, and dates are still consumed in the world after thousands of years.
Nature, delights and top quality are our main values. We are committed to serve you with the luscious assortment of delectable oriental products made from dates - a fruit that is simply divine!
Farm and Factory
Farm and Factory
Our high-quality dates originate from our farm which has existed since 1950 in al-Qasim, Saudi Arabia. We have over 28’000 palm tress and an ideal climate for crop cultivation. Around 70% of our dates are Sukari dates and the other 30% consists of Wannan, Barhi, and Um Kabar dates.
We pick, grade, package, and store our own dates. In addition we have developed our own picking, grading, and storage standards. This process assures quality and premium value.
The Magic Touch
The evolution to gourmet food is the result of exploration and unusual combinations of ingredients. Palmyra came up with a stellar choice of gourmet dates delicacies that range from special delights made by adding roasted or caramelized walnuts, almonds or orange peel to dates to provide a generous sweetness or by covering premium dates with Swiss chocolate. We also do other hard-to-resist tasty products made with dates fruit.
Palmyra dates makes a great luxury gift: a perfect assortment of delicious dates, delightfully packaged. We offer a huge range of personalized and elegant gift packaging that can be tailored to suit your needs to make your gift unique. A mix of different types of dates and products inside one single pack is also how Palmyra brings it's personal touch.