Nothing compares to the smell of freshly baked chocolate cookies!
This year’s last recipe is for amazing chocolate cookies made entirely without refined sugar and only with our date sugar.
- 200 g chocolate of your choice
- 40 g butter
- 2 eggs
- 70 g date sugar
- ½ sachet baking powder
- 190 g flour
- 1 pinch of salt
Preheat the oven to 170° C.
- In a bain-marie, melt butter and chocolate. Mix and put aside.
- In the bowl of the food processor, mix eggs and date sugar, until you get a creamy mixture.
- Slowly pour in the chocolate.
- In a bowl, mix flour, baking powder, and salt. Carefully add this to the sugar-chocolate mixture. Stir slowly; the dough should be smooth and homogenos.
- Cover the dough with a plastic film and put in the refrigerator for 1 hour.
- Form small balls and put them on a baking tray.
- Bake for 10 minutes. As soon as their surface begins to crack, the cookies are ready.
You can store the cookies in a box for several days.