A delicious idea for a balanced and gourmet snack that you can take everywhere with you !
Made from our delicious sukari.
- 200g sukari
- 5g goji berries
- 20g almond powder
- 10g coconut flour
- 30g dark chocolate of your choice
- 15g milk of your choice
For the decoration:
- a little grated coconut
- Mix sukari with goji berries, almond powder and coconut flour. You get a dough that is easy to work with.
- Melt the chocolate with the milk in a water bath. Using a small spoon, place the equivalent of a pea of chocolate sauce on a parchment paper. Place in the freezer for a few minutes to obtain a very solid ball.
- Coat each chocolate ball with date paste and form a ball in the palm of your hands.
- Roll the balls in a little grated coconut or coconut flour. It’s ready!
TIP: Keep the balls refrigerated for about a week. You can replace the sukari with the date paste available in our shop.
vegan recipe and photo by Nawaï Li