It’s snack time! When we talk about snacking we’re all in for COOKIES. Here’s a very simple recipe without added sugars. The kids will love it too!
15 pieces / preparation time 35 minutes
- 100g butter (at room temperature)
- 120g pitted Sukari dates
- 100g flour
- 50g cashew nuts
- 20g pecan
- 20g almonds
- 20g grated coconut
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 50g chocolate chips of your choice
- Preheat the oven to 150° C. Roast cashews and pecans for 10 minutes. Set aside and let cool.
- In a blender, mix butter and Sukari dates at medium speed. Slowly increase the speed until you get a creamy mixture (there should not be any big pieces of dates anymore).
- Add flour, baking powder, almonds, and coconut. Mix. Add nuts and blend at medium speed to crush them. Then add the chocolate chips.
- Shape small balls and place them on a baking sheet. Bake for 15 minutes.
Photo credit: Nawaï Li