One of the best ways to start the day is with a super healthy breakfast! This one is vegan and quickly made.
For 2 bowls:
- 40g almonds; soaked overnight
- 200ml coconut milk
- 1 tsp vanilla powder
- 30g pitted Sukari dates
- 8 tbsp oatmeal
- 4 tbsp chia seeds
- Peel the almonds and rinse them under cold water. Pour them into the blender. Add coconut milk, vanilla and Sukari dates.
- Mix at full power for 50 seconds (the mixture must be smooth)
- Prepare 2 bowls or jars, add the oatmeal and chia seeds. Pour the date drink over and mix well. (The oatmeal will quickly soak up the juice).
- Let rest for 10 minutes (or even overnight in the refrigerator). Serve with your favorite topping (for example chips of cocoa beans, banana, dates, etc …).
Photo credit: Nawaï Li